Black Friday Deals For Distributed Teams
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the most awaited time for online shopping. We thought this year, we will make it a bit more special for the remote workers from all around the world and we’ve teamed up with our favorite products to get you the best deals at throwaway prices! We’ve tested most of them, have worked with them closely or we are just very excited to try them out in the future.
Happy buying everyone!
Doist inspires the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more balanced way to work and live.
- Promo code: RemoteBlackFriday
- Deal: $60 in Todoist Business credits, and $100 in Twist Unlimited credits
- Details: The code can be redeemed at Twist.com/redeem and todoist.com/redeem. It’s valid from Nov 25 to Jan 30 of 2020
Deskpass is a multi-city coworking membership that provides affordable, flexible access to over 450 wonderful, diverse workspaces and meeting spaces across the U.S. With just 1 Deskpass membership you’ll have great places to get your work done and a network of meeting spaces!
- Promo code: REMOTEHOWHOLIDAYS
- Deal: 60% off your first month of Part-Time Membership to Deskpass which provides you 8 visits per month to any of the 450+ workspaces on the Deskpass network.
- Details: To use the code, sign up through this link
3/ RUNNING REMOTE
If you are serious about managing remote teams, this event is for you. The third consecutive Running Remote conference is carefully curated to teach you next-level, actionable strategies and tactics you can utilize the very next day to manage and grow your distributed team. Running Remote 2020 takes place in Austin, USA, on April 20-21.
- Promo code: remoteblackfriday
- Deal: 10% off coupon that works on early-bird tickets
- Details: To get the discount, you need to enter it at the checkout. The code will be valid until December 15
4/ WE WORK REMOTELY
WeWorkRemotely is a remote-specific job board. With over 2.5M monthly visitors, WWR is the #1 destination to find and list incredible remote jobs.
- Promo code: goremote
- Deal: Save 15% off on your next remote job listing
- Details: To redeem your coupon, please follow this link and enter coupon at the final stage of the checkout flow. Please note that Given our payment processor, users still need to enter payment information even though they may be receiving a free job. The coupon expires on December 31, 2019, and applies to the first 30 days of the job posting. Upon then, the job will be auto-renewed for another 30 days. You can cancel the subscription anytime through the edit link sent in your receipt. Feel free to look through our FAQ page for more info.
5/ PATCHWORK ADVENTURES
Patchwork Adventures are team-building activities created for remote teams to connect, bond, and play together on video-chat. Our custom games are based on our founder’s neuro-biology training at MIT and Stanford and designed to create shared experiences that facilitate trust, teamwork, and employee engagement. Take a 2-hour adventure with Patchwork Adventures and up-level your remote team.
- Promo code: VirtualHolidayParty
- Deal: Custom laser-etched souvenir with your company’s logo for each player.
- Details: Use the code on the form at patchworkadventures.com between now and December 20
6/ REMOTE-HOW ACADEMY
Certified in Distributed Management is a 6-week online program run by Remote-how where you will learn how to build and lead highly effective teams despite the distance. Advance your management and leadership skills with industry-leading experts. The next class starts on January 9!
With a single button, Krisp removes all background noises for incoming and outgoing calls. Krisp uses the world’s best AI-powered noise-canceling technology adapting to your voice and improving over time.
- Promo code: RemoteFridayKrisp
- Deal: 30% off the first billing period for Krisp Pro
- Details: The code expires on December 6th
8/ AWESOME BOSS
AwesomeBoss makes your life as a manager quicker, easier and more engaging. You create employee profiles, get access to coaching cue cards to help in managing situations, as well as get alerts to remember important employee events like birthdays. Employee to-do lists also help you to create individualized plans to get the most out of every person. If you’re new to managing a team, then AwesomeBoss can give you the hints and tips you need to get started at being a great leader.
Promo code: GET50AB
Deal: 50% off of premium or annual membership
Details: To redeem your discount, sign up on their website!
9/ KNOW YOUR TEAM
- Promo code: https://kyt.tips/2OtHoZX
- Deal: 20% off on the membership
- Details: Just click on the link, sign up, and the discount will be automatically applied when you purchase. The offer expires December 6th.
10/ SAFETY WING
By experimenting and picking the best tools and product that work for your team, you’ll be able to get the absolute best out of remote work. It’s not just about the tools you use, but also your managing techniques, style, and methods.
If you want to brush up on your remote management skills, we are running the next class Certified in Distributed Management program and we’re taking applications now!
👉 Check out the program’s site to get more information: http://bit.ly/certified-remote-manager 👈