Head of Marketplace (full-time)
Are you an experienced Head of Marketplace looking for an opportunity to help organizations all over the world embrace remote & hybrid work? Join us, as we are seeking a Head of Marketplace!
Founded in 2017, Remote-how is focused on helping change the way organizations work, by shifting focus to remote & hybrid solutions. “Remote-how is teaching the world how to work remotely” as Forbes put it in July 2019.
- Drive forward product strategy and make recommendations to achieve the client’s immediate and long-term goals.
- Build and lead a tech team in creating and maintaining detailed project plans, project briefs, and task requirements with defined parameters and input from team members as needed.
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Diligently develop and/or sustain relationships with customers to retain and grow existing business.
- Facilitate and support collaboration and effective workflow between project team members. Oversee process adoption and improvement.
- Utilize company CRM to identify and track opportunities within assigned accounts and document leads for all accounts.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2+ years experience as Product Owner, running multiple initiatives and managing various stakeholders simultaneously.
- Experience managing creative and engineer teams in a client-facing environment is preferred.
- Understanding of web applications and general software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership approach, self-organizing, and highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- Remote work 🙂
- Being a part of a company with an inclusive culture and a flat structure.
- Work on international projects with international customers.
- Great opportunities for career growth and development.
- An open culture where we welcome each other to share and develop ideas.