Administrator – Remote-how, Inc.
Site – Website available at
User – Each person visiting the site
Cookies – Small text information, stored on the User’s end device (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone).
1) The Administrator of personal data is Remote-how, Inc.
2) Personal data of the User is processed in order to contact the User according to the request that User makes by submitting our Forms and/or to be able to certify the User.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary referring to 2).
3) The Administrator shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4) The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator by filling in the forms on the Site (also by Subscribing to the Newsletter).
5) The data provided by the User to the Administrator as part of the above activities is stored and processed to ensure:
– necessary/requested communication
6) The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided during the process.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL
7) The individual has the following rights:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data,
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipient
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmit collected personal data to another controller
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
The User has to be aware that using some of the aforementioned rights may cause the situation in which the Administrator will not be able to provide the User with its services.
9) Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
10) The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult or impossible.
11) The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
12) The Administrator informs the User that uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Ads tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
• LinkedIn tracking code – to manage LinkedIn ads.
• Autopilot tracking code – to manage forms and customer journey e-mails.
• Teachable Platform – to host its educational services.
• Viral-loops.com – to host “Bali” referral program.
• Chatbot.com – to gather data for marketing purposes as well as to provide our services
• Typeform.com – to gather data for marketing purposes as well as to provide our services
• Autopilothq.com – to store data and send out e-mails to our Users
• Zapier.com – to make data connection between tools we are using
13) The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
14) Each query to the server is saved in the server logs.
15) The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific User using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.