Administrator – Remote-how, Inc.
Site – Website available at https://remote-how.com, including all subfolders and subdomains
Visitor – Each person visiting the site
Student – Visitor who was enrolled in the Academy at https://learn.remote-how.com
Candidate – Visitor who signed up as a Candidate at https://match.remote-how.com
Employer – Visitor who signed up or was signed up by Remote-how as an Employer at https://match.remote-how.com
User – General term for Employer and/or Candidate
Participant – Visitor who takes part in Remote-how events (webinars, live Q&A sessions, etc.).
Services – Includes the Remote-how Match platform, Remote-how Academy, Remote-Future Summit, Webinars & QA and other events available via our Site or Social Media Profiles
Cookies – Small text information, stored on the User’s end device (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone).
1) The Administrator of personal data is Remote-how, Inc.
2) Personal data of the Visitor is processed in order to contact the Visitor according to the request the Visitor makes by submitting our Forms and/or to be able to provide our services to Students (including issuing a Certificate), Candidates, Employers, Participants.
3) Personal data of the Candidate is the information you provide us when signing up to the platform (name, email) and filling out your account and work profiles.
4) Personal data of the Candidate is processed in order to provide our service including matching your profile with the requirements of Employers using Remote-how and updating you on the matching process progress. We also anonymize your personal information in order to use it for statistical and analytical purposes – it’s just for our internal purposes to develop our future products and services.
The Employer can’t see your contact information until you apply for their position or accept the contact request from their side, despite all the information that was provided by you in your Resume.
5) Personal data of the Employer is the information we collect directly from you (through forms we share with you, etc.), gathered from external websites (LinkedIn, other professional social media sites), or provided to us by you.
6) Personal data of the Employer is processed in order to provide our service including matching your job offer with the Candidates using Remote-how meeting your requirements and updating you on the matching process progress. We need this information to give you the best service and products we can. Certain personal information, including contact details (such as email addresses), is also used to manage our relationship with you and for our legitimate interests in conducting and managing our business.
7) The Administrator shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information.
RIGHTS OF THE VISITOR
8) The Visitor has the following rights:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data.
a) the purposes of processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipient.
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to withdraw consent to our processing of personal information at any time.
• The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmit collected personal data to another controller.
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you want to do any of these things, let us know in writing (email@example.com). Make sure you provide information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty (30) days, subject to any legal or other requirements that require us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
The User has to be aware that using some of the aforementioned rights may cause the situation in which the Administrator will not be able to provide them with its services.
10) Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
11) The Administrator informs the Visitor that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
In such a situation, the use of the Site by the User may be difficult or impossible.
12) The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
13) The Administrator informs the User that uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Ads tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing activities.
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
• LinkedIn tracking code – to manage LinkedIn ads.
• Autopilot tracking code – to manage forms and customer journey emails.
• Teachable Platform – to host its educational services.
• Viral-loops.com – to host “Bali” referral program.
• Chatbot.com – to gather data for marketing purposes as well as to provide our services.
• Typeform.com – to gather data for marketing purposes as well as to provide our services.
• Autopilothq.com – to store data and send out emails to our Users.
• Zapier.com – to make data connection between tools we are using.
• Airtable – to keep data from surveys.
• Zoom – to host webinars.
WEBINARS AND LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
14) Remote-how hosts webinars and Q&A sessions via Zoom and/or via Facebook live/Instagram live/ LinkedIn. They are being recorded and shared and by participating in them, the Participant agrees for it.
15) The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
16) Each query to the server is saved in the server logs.
17) The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific User using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
The data controller is Remote-how, Inc. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.