Administrator – Remote-how, Inc.
Site – Website available at https://remote-how.com & https://remote-future.com, including all subfolders and subdomains
Visitor – Each person visiting the website
User – Each registered at app.remote-how.com Visitor
Services – Services provided by Remote-how through Remote-how platform as well as Remote-Future Summit, Global Work From Home Day, Webinars & QA and other events available via Remote-how, Inc. website(s) and/or social media profiles
Cookies – Small text information, stored on the Visitor’s end device (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone).
1) The Administrator of personal data is Remote-how, Inc.
2) Personal data of the Visitor is processed in order to contact the Visitor according to the request the Visitor made by submitting our Forms, and/or to be able to provide our services to Users.
3) Personal data of the User is the information provided when signing up to the platform (name, email) and filling out the User’s account.
4) Personal data of the User is processed in order to provide Remote-how, Inc. services including issuing a certificate, being a part of the community and exchanging messages/posts with other Users, matching the User’s profile with the requirements of job offers, provided by other Users.
5) Remote-how, Inc. anonymize each User personal information in order to use anonymized data for statistical and analytical purposes.
6) The Administrator shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the law, as well as uphold generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information.
RIGHTS OF THE VISITOR
7) The Visitor has the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- The right to access their personal data.
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of each recipient.
- The right to rectification of personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent to our processing of personal information at any time.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to receive or transmit collected personal data to another controller.
- The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
8) If the Visitor wants to do any of these, the Visitor should let Remote-how, Inc. know in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make sure that he or she provides full information to verify and complete their request. Remote-how, Inc. will complete the request within thirty (30) days, subject to any legal or other requirements that require us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
The Visitor has to be aware that using some of the aforementioned rights may cause the situation in which the Administrator will not be able to provide them with its services.
10) Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the Visitor’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes, for providing its services, and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
11) The Administrator informs the Visitor that there is a possibility of configuring their web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the Visitor’s end device.
In such a situation, the use of the Website and Remote-how, Inc.’s services by the Visitor may be difficult or impossible.
12) The Administrator hereby indicates that cookie files may be deleted by the Visitor after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the Visitor.
13) The Administrator informs the Visitor that the following technologies are used to track activities undertaken by the Visitor within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
- Twitter conversion pixel – to manage Twitter ads and run remarketing activities.
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
- Google Ads tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing activities.
- Google Tag Manager – to help analyze conversion rates.
- HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
- LinkedIn tracking code – to manage LinkedIn ads.
- AutopilotHQ tracking code – to manage forms, store data and send out emails to our Visitors/Users.
- Teachable Platform – to host its educational services.
- Thinkific Platform – to host its educational services.
- Tribe Platform – to host its community services.
- Typeform.com – to gather data for marketing purposes as well as to provide our services.
- Zapier.com – to make the data connection between the tools we are using.
- Airtable – to keep data from surveys.
- Zoom – to host webinars & meetings.
- Daily.co – to host meetings.
- Postmarkapp.com – to send transactional emails.
- Mixpanel – to analyze the User’s behavior.
- Hubspot – to chat with our Visitors as well as to manage correspondence with Visitors and Users.
- Stripe.com – to process online payments.
- Braintree – to process online payments.
WEBINARS AND LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
14) Remote-how, Inc. hosts webinars and Q&A sessions via Zoom and/or via Facebook live/Instagram live/LinkedIn. They are recorded and shared. By participating in them, the Visitor agrees with the aforementioned activities.
15) The use of the Website involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
16) Each query to the server is saved in the server logs.
17) The data stored in the server logs is not associated with any specific User using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
The data controller is Remote-how, Inc. and can be reached at email@example.com